If you are interested in buying a commissioned piece of art from me please read this.
1. I only do portraits. This means no full body shots, elaborate landscapes, and the like. Portraiture is my passion and it is what I like to focus on.
2. I will need one high quality photograph (meaning the image size must be more than 1200 pixels on its shortest side). iPhone photos may be usable if there was proper lighting used, but a photograph from a real camera is preferred.
3. I am not willing to alter the pose of someone for the art. I like to work very close to realistic so please provide a photograph of the exact pose you want me to draw.
4. Commissions do not include the physical copy of the artwork. I will send you a very high quality digital file, without any watermark on it when the piece is done. However, if you want the physical artwork mailed to you I’d be happy to discuss shipping options.
5. You are not allowed to remove my signature from the work and when possible you must credit me as the artist.
6. I retain all rights to use the finished artwork for self promotional purposes in my portfolio and on social media (unless we discuss something else privately). It’s up to you if you want me to add any kind of link to you as the model or if you prefer to remain anonymous.
Additional note: I reserve the right to at any time refuse a commission. Most of the time, however, I will try to communicate with you any concerns I have before beginning a commission.
Black and White– All portraits completed in traditional media on high quality, archival paper. Black and white portraits are done with charcoal/pencil. $50.00
Color– Not currently available.
I accept payment through PayPal. 50% payment required up front. Remaining payment due before receiving the final portrait. You will be contacted at each step of the drawing process (the sketch phase, shading phase, and after the final touches have been added) to ensure your complete satisfaction.
Email me at email@example.com to get your portrait drawn today.
I hope this answers any questions you might have!